- Cut the pineapple into small cubes.
- Caramelise the sugar in a frying pan until brown.
- Add the pineapple cubes and continue caramelising for a while.
- Add the butter and lime juice and boil until reduced.
- Add the Malax Loaf crumbs and continue caramelising for a short while.
- Place the pineapple mixture and strawberries on the bottom of a bowl.
Vanilla yogurt mousse
Whip the cream, icing sugar and vanilla seeds until the mix has the consistency of yogurt.
Carefully fold the yogurt into the whipped cream with a spatula.
Place the mousse on top of the pineapple mixture and garnish with strawberries and mint.
Sprinkle with chocolate sprinkles (optional).